Scoil Mhuire Room 2

Scoil Mhuire Room 2

Saturday 6 February 2016

Shapes, Shapes, Shapes!

We have learned so much about these flat shapes.

Rectangle:


Ricky Rectangle is my name
My four sides are not the same
2 are short and 2 are long
Count my sides come right along.
1, 2, 3, 4


Triangle:


I'm Tommy Triangle
Look at me
Count my sides
1, 2, 3


Square:


Sammy Square is my name
My four sides are just the same
Turn me round, I don't care
I'm always the same, I'm Sammy Square


Circle:


I'm Suzy Circle
I'm happy as can  be
My one side goes round and round
Can you draw me?


We learned these shape songs:




We used shapes to make pictures.


We went on a shape walk outside.






We played a shape hunt game in the hall.


When we were finished we made pictures with the shapes.



No comments:

Post a Comment